WHAT WE’RE ABOUT.
Feed the soul mission is to deliver food and developmental services to communities who has an economic deficit.
To provide families with a better quality of life by providing food security and establishing relationships with communities that creates opportunities for families to prosper through Entrepreneurship and building solid connections, creating a stable foundation and being self sufficient.
To build economic and social justice through awareness and education, workforce development, self sufficiency, health and wellness in poverty stricken neighborhoods.
Board Of Directors
Walter Patton – Community Outreach
Ebonie Joiner – Treasurer
Rolonda Smith – Secretary
Antuoine Tolbert – President
Alesia Corpening – Executive Director
PRODUCT & PROCESS
What we do.
- Entrepreneurship Awareness, Education, Actualization – Servicing individuals through the entrepreneurship process from inception to implementation.
- Decision Making
- Marketing Communications
- Administration & Documentation to become a legal entity
- Food delivery, security and sustainability. Partnerships & Coordination – Building collaborations and referrals to provide direct services .
- Food Movers
- Garden Valley Neighborhood House
- Cleveland Foodbank
- Rust Belt Riders
- Village Family Farms Community Garden
- Food education
- Growing Food
- Connecting families to resources and advocating for a better quality of life
- build trusting relationships between Feed the Soul and resources available to our community nd its stakeholders.
- Follow-up services
- Intake database